Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I am here!


I arrived Wednesday Evening in Richfield, Ohio!

After nearly missing my connecting flight because the trip coordinator scheduled the second flight within moments of debarking at the other end of the Detroit Metro airport, I ended up dashing madly for my connecting flight, and barely made it...last in the door!  WHEW!  I never want to cut anything that close again!  

Anyway, my wonderful friend met me in Cleveland and drove me back to our hotel.   I ate breakfast at 7:30 a.m. and they gave me a tiny bag of pretzels and milk as a complimentary snack during the three hour flight from SLC to Detroit.  I could have had a slightly bigger snack for the pittance of $5.00.  Whatever happened to those salads and sandwiches we used to get when we flew? I was so hungry by the time we got to the hotel, I thought about eating one of the cows I saw along the freeway.

I am busy putting my goodie bags together, so I have got to go.  Will update with photos and stuff tomorrow!
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment...it helps me know that people really do read my blog posts. If you read back through my prior posts, you will notice that I get very few comments. :)