Monday, January 24, 2011

COME JOIN ME ON WEDNESDAY!

Come on over to LoveRomancesCafe on Wednesday January 26th and join me and my pals for a nice chat!

One of the prizes that will be given away is my latest PRINT book, Dictated by Fate, so don't miss it!  The chat begins at 8:00 p.m. Eastern (7:00 p.m. Central/6:00 p.m. Mountain/5:00 p.m. Pacific) and runs until I run out of steam or 11:00 p.m. LOL!

There will be hot excerpts, contests, and loads of fun.  You must be a member of LRC to participate, so go on over and join now. If you don't care to stay after the chat, just unsubscribe or change your membership to no e-mail.  You are in the driver's seat on these loops. :)

Some of my good author pals will likely show up with excerpts of their own, so come join the fun...

Hugs!

Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment...it helps me know that people really do read my blog posts. If you read back through my prior posts, you will notice that I get very few comments. :)