Thursday, February 16, 2012

Don't you just love fan reviews?

I got a Google alert today, and I checked it out...

I followed the link given, and found a sweet fan review of my oldest book, Out of Her Dreams.  I was thrilled that this wonderful reader took the time to put a review of the book on her personal blog.  Now, these are the kinds of reviews an author loves to see.


Please go check out her blog...




I wish more readers would do this kind of thing for authors, especially if they truly love a book.  It makes the author feel like a million buck.


Hugs to all of you!


Fran

2 comments:

  1. Me too, Fran. This is a wonderful thing. congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! You always make me feel wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment...it helps me know that people really do read my blog posts. If you read back through my prior posts, you will notice that I get very few comments. :)