Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sending in two new contracts...

Two down and one to go...

Subbed three of my older romances to my wonderful new editor at EC. The first two were accepted pretty much as is with minimal changes. (I made most of those changes before subbing.) The third one may need to be tweaked a bit more, but not too much. That's fine by me, as long as they get a second chance at life.  

I am thrilled that I have an editor who loves my work. That's a big plus.  It gives back a lot of the confidence that I sorta lost during the years that I had to get my stories past folks who didn't like my style of writing. I am SUCH a baby when it comes to criticism...especially when I know that ms was perfect. Snort. Oh, well...so they weren't totally perfect...

Now I have to get to work and finish those other books that I have partially written...finish transferring the epic fantasy romance from old 5 1/2 inch floppies in 12 bit format to 32 bit format...and remind myself that I can really write.  Sigh. :)

Thanks so much for your continuing support and encouragement, loves!

Fran

7 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo...keep 'em coming Fran.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the happy dust! I like it.
    Congrats on your new editor. May you have a long and profitable relationship with her.
    Now get to writing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep...Happy Dust is terribly expensive. Way more expensive that gold bond powder. Nearly impossible to find, too. I chased Julia Roberts all over Hollywood trying to catch her for a smidgeon of the stuff. Sigh...

      Delete
  3. Mine is even worse, Cris...I used an old Atari computer with 12 bit drives and the Paperclip word processihng module. To convert 12-bit into 32 bit is gonna be a devil...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Fran! Wishing you many happy sales!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment...it helps me know that people really do read my blog posts. If you read back through my prior posts, you will notice that I get very few comments. :)