Friday, June 14, 2013

Whoopie! The big reunion is over and out of my hair...

And here I am, scratching my head...and starting on my wip...again.

Normally I would never show my face without the artifice of Photoshop...but this is about how I feel right now...worn out and trying to get myself back in balance after months of planning and working out the details of a big 50th high school reunion (and that in no way implies that I am that old)!  

I am writing every day for a bit, trying to get back into gear.  Without the stress of the reunion bogging me down, I find it much easier to do.  

My new wip is about another hot NA hero...but this time, he gets a NA heroine.  I hope I can do them both justice.  It's been over a year since I subbed anything to my editor, and she's getting more authors, and is very busy.  I hope I can get this one in to her by the middle of July.  With luck, it may be out before Christmas.

So I won't waste more time blogging when I have writing to do...see ya next month.

Fran Lee 

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you, Fran! I can't wait to read your new book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Fran!!
    That's fantastic you're able to spend time on your wip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran, I'm soooooo glad you're back in your groove!! And, so happy that you're writing more Native American characters. You do that so well. Looking forward to it!!!

    Hugs,
    Cris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, sweeties! I can always count on you to cheer me on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment...it helps me know that people really do read my blog posts. If you read back through my prior posts, you will notice that I get very few comments. :)