Monday, September 21, 2009

Chat over at Seven Sexy Scribes Group!


My friends from my shared blog site are having a chat for my new release over at our Seven Sexy Scribes Yahoo Group! The date is September 25, 2009!

You are invited to attend, but you must go sign up to participate! Click on the link below!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Seven_Sexy_Scribes/

The chat will begin at 9:00 pm Eastern, 8:00 pm Central, 7:00 pm Mountain, and 6:00 pm Pacific! It will run for two hours. I hope you will join me to celebrate my new release!

I will be giving excerpts and giving away prizes!

Hope to see you there!


Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment...it helps me know that people really do read my blog posts. If you read back through my prior posts, you will notice that I get very few comments. :)