Saturday, September 21, 2013

I have a release date!

Coming October 18, 2013!


Running away from heartache is easier than facing it. But when Chellie runs from a bad relationship with a cheating ex and lands smack-dab in the arms of a hot and sexy stranger who thinks she was born to be his mate, could things get any weirder?

They sure can…especially when she discovers she’s a closet nymphomaniac and he’s a shape-shifting explosion of animal magnetism she simply can’t resist.

Beginning Friday, October 18th, I will begin my new release contest on my website. Be sure to drop over and check out the contest rules...

Hugs!

Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment...it helps me know that people really do read my blog posts. If you read back through my prior posts, you will notice that I get very few comments. :)