Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Just finished first edits...

I love my editor!

She's faster than greased lightning...and so am I. I got the edits this afternoon and zipped them back to her this evening. It's wonderful to have an editor who likes my stuff. I went through a period of time when my editor detested my stuff...and I almost stopped writing all together. It really does take a team to make these things work. My editor is a great teammate.

If the copy editor and FLE get this one finished as quickly, I might have this one out within the next 60 days or so. Whoot!

Wish me luck...

Hugs!

Fran 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment...it helps me know that people really do read my blog posts. If you read back through my prior posts, you will notice that I get very few comments. :)