Monday, August 4, 2014

Coming August 20, 2014...


I don't have my cover yet, but edits were just completed.  This was one of those books that reaches out and grabs the author by the throat and says "drop everything and write me!"  So I did. It took one set of edits and the release date was set.

Here is the official blurb:

Switch Me On
Fran Lee


Kurt Masters is Celia Roberts’ nemesis and complete opposite, until a freak lightning bolt and a magic spell gone awry change everything. Now he’ll learn what it really means to be a woman on the receiving end of an alpha male’s attentions.

Celia has often wished she could get inside Kurt’s head—she never dreamed she’d find herself walking around in his body. With a whole new set of hormones to handle, her boss’s new body starts to look like an intriguing treat.

Inside Scoop:  This book contains scenes of body-swapped sex.

A Romantica® contemporary erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave

Fran 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Got a release date! August 20th! It's already on the coming soon" pages at EC...still no cover though.

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment...it helps me know that people really do read my blog posts. If you read back through my prior posts, you will notice that I get very few comments. :)