Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Short But Sweet Book Review 2/18/2009

Lord Raven
by
Jan Scarbrough

2008 - Resplendence Publishing

Ms. Scarbrough has skillfully drawn her characters with a knowing, loving hand - combining well-written, historically correct narration with breathtaking passion. Her narrative is smooth and her knowledge of the subject time period is outstanding. Her ability to draw readers into the mood and hold them captive for the duration made this one a cannot-put-down read for me. A completely delightful read! Well done, Jan!

~Measures 8.0 on the Richter Scale.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment...it helps me know that people really do read my blog posts. If you read back through my prior posts, you will notice that I get very few comments. :)