Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Short But Sweet Book Review 2/18/2009

No Holds Barred

by
Paris Brandon


2009 Ellora's Cave Publications

Ms. Brandon's rendering of love between an older woman and a man ten years her junior is handled with a fine touch and a loving hand. What is often a difficult subject to handle has become a hot, romantic novella with all the earmarks of a true winner. I found her characters to be real - believable - and beautifully paired. Finely drawn personalities meld into a wonderful, can't-put-it-down read. Congratulations, Paris!

~I give this one an 8.0 on the Richter Scale~


2 comments:

  1. Fran, Thank you for posting this wonderful review. I'm so glad you like NO HOLDS BARRED.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like is not a strong enough word. I loved it! Hot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment...it helps me know that people really do read my blog posts. If you read back through my prior posts, you will notice that I get very few comments. :)