Friday, March 6, 2009

Hi, There, Romance Authors!

Two things I love as much as Roses -

I love chocolate - dark, silken, decadently rich, or smooth, creamy milk or white chocolate!

And I love Romance! Hot, sensual, delicious - or sweet, comfy and humorous!

I adore all kinds of romance, and I am following in the footsteps of my friends Maddie James and Sally Painter by joining with Examiners.com as a Romance Novel Examiner in the Salt Lake City, Utah area. As a Romance Novel Examiner, I will be doing interviews with my favorite authors, book reviews, and excerpts! I plan to contact all of you, one at a time, and get the skinny on your books, why you started writing, what prompted you to become a Romance Novelist, and so on.

I would appreciate your input, and would love it if you volunteered to give me interviews, tell me what books you want hyped, etc. This is gonna be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment...it helps me know that people really do read my blog posts. If you read back through my prior posts, you will notice that I get very few comments. :)