Monday, March 30, 2009

March was a very busy month for me...


Hi, there, Romance Lovers!

March has been a wonderfully busy month for me, and I have enjoyed every hectic, crazy minute of it!

I've met and gotten to know so many wonderful authors, and have had the fabulous opportunity to read so many great Romance novels, novellas, Quickies, and short stories, I genuinely wouldn't trade the experience for anything!

I made a few mis-steps and faux-pas the first few times I ventured out into the world of Romance, but there were so many hands willing to help pick me up, dust me off, and toss me back into the pond, it was amazing. Romance authors are truly the best kind of people!

It's been a month of discoveries. A month of making new, and hopefully, lasting friendships. I want all of you to know that I've never had a "job" I've enjoyed as much as I love writing (and reading) Romance. It is a fabulous job that brings pleasure and happiness to others, as well as to me, and I feel deeply honored to have found so many new friends who feel same the way I do.

Kudos to each and every one of you who have worked so hard to produce these fabulous reads. You have helped make a dreary world a hotter, sexier, and more enjoyable place to live!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the recommendation! I've been looking for something like this too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment...it helps me know that people really do read my blog posts. If you read back through my prior posts, you will notice that I get very few comments. :)