Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I made a cover video for Their Alpha Bitch...


I have been having a blast with my newest release!


Is currently ranked number 6 in Kindle's Erotic paranormal romances and has been in the top 30 in the category for weeks.  Now, that doesn't mean it's selling millions of copies...it means that it's selling better than the other 94 in the top 100 in that category! Snort! And it has ranked as high as number 3!

I am leaving the price at the pre-sale level until September 15, so there's still time to get it cheap.  And if you're not sure you want to buy, get it from the Kindle Owners Lending Library for free! (I still get paid even if you borrow it).

Enjoy the video!

Hugs,

Fran

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment...it helps me know that people really do read my blog posts. If you read back through my prior posts, you will notice that I get very few comments. :)